• Full computer LCD display
• Fault code display
• Free humidity setting
Compressor 3-minute delay protection • Foot universal wheel, easy to move
Note: Industrial dehumidifiers above CD-15S do not have a universal wheel movement function
Special reminder to users:
Using a microcomputer controlled dehumidifier, the humidity sensor is a precision instrument that can cause instrument failure when used in environments with strong corrosive gases and large dust.
Before using the dehumidifier, please carefully read the user manual to avoid damage to the dehumidifier due to improper operation.
This machine does not have explosion-proof and anti-corrosion functions, and it is strictly prohibited to use in environments with special requirements such as flammable and explosive gases, dust, chemical products, biological products, etc“
• The power supply for this machine must be grounded and protected by a circuit breaker. The 220V/50HZ AC power supply (380V/50HZ for CD industrial series dehumidifiers) power cord must match the power of this machine. The rated current of the fuse must be set according to the requirements of the user manual.
• When the machine is running for a long time, it should be given a regular rest. The machine should be regularly cleaned of the filter screen. If the dehumidifier is not used for a long time, it should be well protected against moisture and dust.
• If there are differences between the images and parameters of this website and the physical machine, the physical machine shall prevail.
matters needing attention:
• It should be used on a solid and flat ground to avoid unexpected situations such as abnormal noise and machine water leakage.
• Check whether the voltage of the power supply matches that of the machine. Do not use the same power supply with other electrical appliances.
• Do not use the machine near heat sources to avoid increasing electrical energy or causing accidents.
• When moving or transporting the machine, do not tilt the machine more than 45 degrees.
• When used in low temperature (below 18 ° C) environments, the evaporator inside a conventional dehumidifier (dehumidifier using a compressor, hereinafter referred to as a "conventional dehumidifier") is prone to frost or ice formation, and the conventional dehumidifier comes with a defrosting function. Unless necessary, it is generally not recommended to use a conventional dehumidifier in low temperature environments.
When using a dehumidifier, it should be noted that there should be no obstacles within 50cm in each direction around the air outlet and air inlet.
• Use the continuous drainage function to ensure smooth drainage, and any position of the water pipe should not be higher than the water outlet of the dehumidifier.
• It is normal for the ambient temperature of the dehumidifier to rise during use.
• The use area of the dehumidifier should be relatively closed.
When used at low humidity and low temperature (ambient temperature<10 ° C and humidity<45%), the amount of dehumidification can be significantly reduced, even without dehumidification, which is a normal phenomenon.
When the machine fails:
• Unplug the power plug immediately
• Perform troubleshooting according to the troubleshooting methods in the manual
• If the fault cannot be eliminated according to the troubleshooting method in the manual, please contact the dealer or manufacturer directly